Last updated: 28-05-2018
Travancore Analytics (P) Ltd. is committed to respecting your privacy and the privacy of every one of our service users. The information we collect about you will be used to fulfill the required services and enable us to improve how, as an organization, we interact with you.
When you sign-up to one of our newsletters we collect the following data:
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, investor, Capital Enterprise member, enterprise support or curious person. We use this data to send you our monthly newsletters, bringing you the latest opportunities, as well as invitations to events that are relevant to you. We collect this data using the lawful basis of Consent & Legitimate Interest and you are always given the option to opt-out of hearing from us.
How we keep your personal data secure
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Travancore Analytics (P) Ltd. will collect anonymized website statistics using cookies.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers which websites may send to a computer to make a user’s experience of a website better.
- Collect anonymized data about the number of visitors to pages, so we can improve the website and ensure that content is easy to find and engaging.
- To remember your preferences, for text sizes, for example. Again, this information is processed anonymously.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
For information on controlling cookies visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your personal data is yours and you have rights over it, including but not limited to:
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data,
- the right of access to your personal data,
- the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified,
- the right to have your personal data erased,
- the right to block or suppress the processing of your personal data,
- the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another,
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
if you have any questions or would like to manage your data, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to, the duration will depend on your relationship with us.
We are Travancore Analytics (P) Ltd. and our address is Technopark, Trivandrum, Kerala, 695 581 – India. You can contact us at email@example.com.