Associate Engineering Manager (AR/VR)
Project Location(s): Cochin
Experience: 10+ years
- Experience 10+
- In-Depth knowledge in Unity 3D, C# scripting, or Unreal Engine
- In-Depth hands-on experience with console and mobile game development.
- Good knowledge of AR VR tools
- Able and interested to work in highly iterative processes and R&D.
- Understanding customer requirements and defining the overall system, solution approach, and architecture
- Evaluation and choosing suitable software/third party libraries and suggesting methods for integration
- Briefing solution approach to the software development team
- Overseeing assigned programs and guiding the team members
- Providing assistance to customer/team when technical problems arise
- Making sure the agreed infrastructure and architecture are implemented
- Addressing the technical concerns, suggestions, and ideas
- Able to provide guidance and mentorship to the programming team
- Write technical design documents, for milestones and internal use.
- Experience in preparing project estimationse
- Conduct code reviews and be part of the hiring process for future colleagues
- 3D, C# scripting, or Unreal Engine
- Console and mobile game development
- AR VR tools